My Sunday photo this week was made as my youngest daughter sat staring out over the Rosedale valley in the North York Moors National Park. We’d just had a lovely walk along the old iron ore railway that heads around the north end of Farndale. This area offers some spectacular scenery and I had my new Canon EOS M50 to hand to capture plenty of that.
But, once we were back at the car and I was sorting the dogs a drink with the two other daughters that joined me, Verity took herself off. She just sat there staring out over the moors and the valley below. I wanted to ask what she was thinking. But, she seemed so content I didn’t disturb her. So, I just stood and watched her watching the world go by.
While you’re here
While you’re here enjoying this photos please check out some of the other post’s I’ve published this past week. Also, please hit those share buttons on the left (or bottom on mobile) of your screen – that would be really cool and much appreciated.
- Fish, Animal, Bird – a Simple Family Game That’s lots of Fun
- Blackberry Pancakes – Deliciously Simple & Vegetarian
- How to Stay Fit Once Autumn Arrives
- A MAssive Health Scare with the Dog
- Currys PC World – My Fight for Fairness
- Pompeii – Our Time in the Roman City
- The Best Adventure Gifts to Give Your Children
- Podcast – Episode 2 – GCSE Results
- A Camera is Safe in Its Bag, But That’s Not What Cameras are Built For
- Mayonnaise Nice and Easy
Thanks for reading and checking out my Sunday photo this week.
3 thoughts on “My Sunday Photo: Penny For your Thoughts”
Beautiful capture in a stunning vast moorland.
Thank you, that’s very kind.
Thank you very much.